Thursday, December 3, 2015

Your Grace Is Enough

I had an outpatient test done today and found myself increasingly nervous while on my way to the hospital. I'd shared my appointment with a few family members and a few friends a few weeks ago and asked them to pray while I myself have been praying as well. I asked those same people today to pray for me today before my test since I was nervous. I dropped JohnDavid off with my mom and continued on my way to the hospital. I wanted to sing to the Lord so I hit play on the CD player not knowing what was on there and every song I sang (5 in total before arriving at the hospital) was spot on to my heart, His glory, His will, His love, His peace...and by the time I arrived in the room awaiting my test I found myself no longer a ball of anxious nervousness. Jesus is the Author of Peace; He is Peace and I had peace today because I have Jesus. What about you? I'm so thankful to have a husband that prays for me and sends me encouragement straight from Scripture. I'm so blessed to have a godly man that always points me to Jesus. I'm so thankful for all of my family and friends that prayed for me today. I'm so thankful that the God of this Universe not only heard my petitions and the petitions lifted up on my behalf but He answered them! Doesn't that astound you? That the Creator of all things we know hears the prayers of His people and He answers them. I received very good news from my test and I'm also thankful for that, but like I shared yesterday: if God took everything I have away today He would still be good because of Who He is. I want so badly to be smitten with this God that loves me and you SO much. Christmas is a beautiful season and I love to spend this time of the year pondering more of Christ the King. Overwhelmed with thankfulness once again.

To God alone be the glory for the things He has done!!!! With His blood He has saved me, with His power He has raised me! To God be the glory for the things He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment