Friday, December 18, 2015

She's So Right...

I was reading an article from www.gospelcenteredmom.com just a moment ago and her article couldn't have been more relevant for me in this season of parenting. The saying "the days are long but the years are short" is oh so true. JohnDavid is now 20 months old...that's 4 months shy of TWO! I can't remember life before him and it seems as though I've always been his mommy, and yet it really does seem like he just got here! Anyhow, this stage of toddlerhood for us has it's difficult moments, hours, days, and weeks. As mommy, I'm included in the difficult moments. I'm not always the mother I should be. It takes so much persistence and consistency to parent, especially biblically, and though I'd like to think I'm doing a good job, there are times when I'm not simply because it's easier. I very much appreciate her aspect on disobedience and how sinful we all are, even those tiny precious babies of ours. ;-)

http://www.gospelcenteredmom.com/2015/12/parents-stop-expecting-your-kids-to-obey.html

Happy Friday, friends. We're off to our choir Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment